Things I think I think while reading this morning’s paper…
- I wonder if Dyslexics have a natural advantage at solving word puzzles?
- Does anyone actually read the prices of stocks on the stock market pages, or is it a waste of newsprint?
- Did William Mattar pull a last minute switch to starting a Veterans Advocacy Business from a Call Center just to get $500K from the Amherst IDA?
- If people know they are buying a house in a flood zone, should the rest of the town be expected to give them money when their house floods?
- Dennis Rodman is an idiot.